- Corporate, legislative and political strategic communications support and grassroots organizing to advance clients public policy interests, political campaign consulting, media relations, and film production services.
- Strategic partners from Sacramento to Los Angeles, Chicago to Washington, D.C and Tallahassee gives us a national reach to even greater opportunities for clients seeking impactful solutions to challenges that require navigating the changing political landscape
- Award winning Executive Producer and Producer. Music Supervisor, Writer, and overseeing post- production for both feature films and film shorts provides a whole new level of understanding of messaging, as well as opportunities for investors interested in the entertainment field
- Issues advocacy, strategic communication development and execution to help clients achieve their corporate goals
- Government relations strategies to understand and manage the intricacies of influencing the development of public policy
- Organize town hall meetings, focus groups and consultation with key business, community leaders and stakeholders to establish reliable quantitative and qualitative data to guide successful communications strategy
- Produce video of key public meetings and other forums to assist in documenting results and for marketing and pubic relations purposes
- Los Angeles
- Washington, D.C.
- Black Television News Channel
- NADIK Consulting
- Univec, Inc
- Wellness, Rx
- Watts Partners
- Member, Board of Directors for international solar power plant developer. Chaired Compensation Committee – Member, Audit Committee
- Advisor to newly developed national cable news channel on programming, editorial policy, outreach strategy to stakeholders, Congress and federal regulatory agency
- Member, Board of Advisors, California Film Commission
- Award winning producer of two feature films and three film shorts. Additional experience as Executive Producer, Writer, Casting, Location Supervisor, Music Supervisor, Post Production Supervisor, cameo actor.